Contact Us

We would like to hear from you and get your feedback and suggestions. Please feel free to send us message, drop in our office or call us directly.

Send us a Message

We will try to be as responsive as possible. You can also send send us message from the messenger icon on bottom right corner of this page.

6 + 4 =

By submitting this contact us form, you agree with our Privacy Policy. 

We promise we don’t send you any spam.

Phone (+61) 2 8317 1281

Mobile (+61) 488 842 256

Email [email protected]

Our Offices

Ashfield - Head Office

Level 1, 276 Liverpool Road

Ashfield NSW 2131

(Cnr of Liverpool Rd and Knox St)

Sydney CBD

Level 3, 11-17 York Street

Sydney NSW 2000

(By appointment only)

Minto - NSW

Unit 7 , 75 Minto Road

Minto NSW 2566

(By appointment only)

Darwin - NT

7 Finniss St

Darwin NT 0800

(By appointment only)

Hobart - TAS

2 Beakley Drive

Glenorchy TAS 7010

(By appointment only)

Frequently Asked Questions

These are some of the questions and answers that we have prepared based on our conversations with our clients and visitors.

How long does it take to receive tax refund?

Individual Tax Returns normally takes up to 10 business days to process the refund into your bank account, after tax return has been lodged. However, sometimes, due to some tax issues, it takes more than the normal time. Please advise us, if you haven’t received your refund for more than 20 days.

Do I get full tax refund in my first year in Australia?

A simple answer is NO. The tax refund completely depends on your resident criteria, your taxable income and PAYG withholding. If you are resident of Australia for tax purpose, you are not required to pay any tax for income up to $18,200, and hence will received full refund of any PAYG withhold.

What is Australian Resident for Tax Purpose?

In Australia, if you stay for more than 180 days or 6 months in a year, you are Australian Resident for tax purpose. Hence, if you have arrived Australia and has stayed for 6 months, ATO considers you resident and will be taxed according to resident rates. For working holiday visa holders, this doesn’t apply.

I want to start a business. What should I do?

Starting a business is certainly a big decision made by business owners. You can start a business in Australia in 3 different forms – Sole Trader, Partnership and Company. To run a business in Australia, you must hold ABN and other registration based on these business forms.

I am running a business. Do I need to register for GST?

You are only required to register for GST, if your annual turnover is above $75,000. If you small business owner with less turnover, you don’t need to, but you can register voluntarily. Once registered, you are required to lodge Business Activity Statement on Quarterly or Annual basis.

I am running behind by Tax Return or BAS Return. Can I get an extension?

Yes. ATO requires in written request for extension of Tax or BAS lodgement, along with reason for extension. However, it is upto ATO discretion to provide extension or not. As a Tax Agent, we use ATO Portal to request these and also get additional time by default.

Let’s Get Started

You focus on your Growing Assets

We focus on turning your Numbers into Value !